Feb 23, 2010

Calls to Kazakhstan

When I came to DC and called my parents to say I have reached the place, a 3-min talk with my KZ operator cost me USD 15 because of high roaming charges. So, I was looking for some other possible options not to let the phone calls eat my budget quickly!

Option 1
Pros: moderate charges
Cons: need to look for it


Many people advised me to buy a card for international calls, which was USD 5 for 1 hour of talks, with the decreasing number of minutes every day if you do not use it. Since I was new to DC, I did not know where to get them. I was looking for a card but could not find it. I suppose I went to the wrong places, didn't I?

Option 2.
Pros: easy, if you have a computer
Cons: you need a computer and earphones


So, I put some money on my skype account to be able to make calls to people when they are not at their computers. I made some calls, at rather cheaper prices, @ 20 cents per minute. Unfortunately, there was no monthly subscription like making calls to other countries.

Option 3.
Pros: very(!) cheap, you can use your mobile
Cons: no


My friends told me there is another cheaper option, Allo Kazakhstan. It's that easy! You do not need your computer, you just call from your mobile! And it costs much cheaper than other options! All you need to do is just 3 steps, subscribe, put money on your account and... make calls! It's just 2 cents per minute, if you call Almaty, and 5 cents for making calls to other cities, 12 cents for calling mobiles.

So, if you ever need to call Kazakhstan, talking to your friends, or business partners, or you want to talk to the hotel... it's that easy and cheap!

Just follow this link AlloKazakhstan

By the way, to make a call to Kazakhstan outside US or Canada, you will need to dial:
011 - 7 (country code) - area code - number

Area codes:
Astana - 7172
Almaty - 727

3 comments:

Alina said...

Wow! It's really cheap, convenient, and easy! The sound is perfect. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Странно, искал совсем не это, гугл выдал Ваш сайт, и судя по всему не зря, есть что почитать! Goodwork!

Saule Ibrayeva said...

Thank you for you compliments!