Jan 26, 2012

Back to online marketing

Back home in Kazakhstan for good. Time definitely flies. Two years of amazing life in the US full of new friends, knowledge, experience, and traveling are over. Missing DC terribly and would love to go back.

My farewell to DC. Bird's view... 8 hours of flight and the rising sun is welcoming in Germany.







Sad, but life goes on. It is time to implement the knowledge that I got in tourism and hospitality!

Just less than a month here, but my first impression is : Yes, I have a culture shock that I've been warned about! As my boss, a General Manager of a hotel, told me before I was leaving the States: "You will feel as a foreigner in your native land. You will have to adjust to this environment again". So true. I really do understand now what my other foreign colleagues were telling me about my country and what they were feeling when they visited KZ.

Second, no job yet. I was so excited to come back and implement the skills that I got at school and new things that I learned over there. But, the reality is that there is no job for me so far. So I will continue writing this blog and improve my online marketing skills. I have a great passion for that, so no time wasted!

By the way, I have another blog now. Just two short posts with videos about my travels to US and Dominican Republic.

No comments: